Thursday, December 3, 2015

Currently ...

I thought this would be fun and also a way for you to get to know me & my life a little bit better.

So ... These are my currents.

Current Book:



 
I am so in love with this book.

Current Music:

I don't really listen to music that often. But right now I am obsessed with podcasts. My current favorite is ... Cultivating the Lovely the podcast by MacKenzie Monroe

You can click here to listen.

Current Drink:

Water with slices of oranges, lemons, and limes. FYI, I don't like water that much. So the fruit helps.

Current Food:

Tacos for dinner ... yum yum


Current Favorite Show:

Law & Order: SVU ... always my favorite

Current Wish List:
That all my Christmas gift were purchased and wrapped. I haven't even bought one ... yet.

Current Need:
Sleep. Jacob hasn't been feeling well so Tuesday night I slept on the couch next to him to make sure he was ok. Then last night I worked. So needless to say, I am exhausted. Hopefully, I don't get a second wind and stay up until 1 am.

Current Indulgence:
Trader Jacques, Fleur De Sel Caramels ... so good and it hits the spot when my sweet tooth is calling.

Current Blessing:



My crazy family.

2 comments: