Thursday, March 3, 2016

Young Living Tip #2

I am not sure what is "going" around … but whatever it is  … It's bad!!

2 out of my 3 kids have had this horrible cold.

I was awake for almost 4 days straight, only sleeping a few hours a night.

They had high fevers, rashes, coughs, runny noses, and extreme congestion.

I don't know what I would have done without my oils.

We used RC, Rutavala, Ravinsara, and peppermint.

We diffused Thieves as well.

We drank Ningxia Red.

I coated my kids in all of these amazing Young Living Oils.

By day 2, I started seeing results. They no longer had high fevers. The rashes were gone. The horrible congestion had dissipated.

By day 3, The kids were much better. Just coughing. Which kept them up at night. So I applied oils when they woke up and it helped them get back to sleep quicker.

By day 4, You could barely tell they had a cold.

This was the worst cold I have seen in a long time.

I am so grateful for my Young Living Oils.


No comments:

Post a Comment