Monday, April 20, 2015

Hello {Snuggles}

Hello Monday! 
I love the brand new start to the week. As a Mom of 4, Monday means I get to start again. It means that I can do better this week than I did last week. It means that I can try to be more patient or make a routine that maybe our family will stick with. It is a clean slate. 

Today in the Midwest it is rainy and gloomy. And typically on days like today I just like to snuggle up with my kids. Good thing the littles love to snuggle and sleep just like I do.


Hello messy beds and sleeping babies.


Hello taking the time to stop with my chores and just breathe in my kids.


Hello Christmas pajamas and binkies.


Hello my favorite color yellow which just makes everything more cheerful.


Hello Nike clothes and 2 year olds who still love to lay with their moms.


Hello chubby cheeks and baby breath.

 
Hello my sweet littles. 

I love starting my week with these two!

No comments:

Post a Comment