Friday, April 17, 2015

Hi! I am glad you are here.

After almost a year of not writing a single blog post I am starting to write again. {Boy did I need this outlet.} I used to blog over at The Mom in Little Man's World but after getting married and adding a stepson to the mix and now we have added 2 little ones to our group the blog just didn't seem to work for me anymore.

I wasn't just a Mom to one little man anymore but a Mom to 4 kiddos.

I am hoping this blog becomes a place where I can connect to people and that they can connect to me.

Being a stay-at-home Mom is very isolating. All you see is Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest all day long and you feel like you can't compare. Like you don't measure up to the filtered, pinned, and cleaned lives of those you follow.

I am just a Mom trying to get "it" right. The inevitable and yet hopefully not unobtainable "it" status that we all want.

At the end of the day I just want to be a good mom and wife.

I want my kids to remember the moments.

I want to turn off the tv, put down the remote, and live this life that I have gotten lazy about living.

I know I am not perfect. My house is only clean at night after my kids go to bed. But I am trying.

My plan for this blog is simple ... to show you what really goes on in my house. I am sure I will talk about parenting. I have a son with ADHD and a very strong willed 2 year old. I have a lot to share and a lot to learn about what it takes to parent them.

Also, I am sure I will talk about budgeting. I love talking money. The real nitty gritty money talks. Give me numbers. Share your tips. I will show you how I run the money around our house. {I would love to say that my husband is involved in the money aspect but he hates it. So we don't discuss it. This is not a good idea. We go over budget more than we stick to it.}

I will share with you about my essential oil journey. {I use Young Living.} I will show you different ways to use the starter kit. I make my own cleaning products and face lotion. It is easy and not overwhelming I promise.

I will show you what we are loving, watching, reading, and doing.

I hope you will join my as I navigate life with my littles and my bigs.

Check out my About Me page to meet my family.


No comments:

Post a Comment