Tuesday, May 5, 2015

A No Soccer Weekend

Happy Monday Everyone!

This weekend seemed extra long since Jacob didn't have any soccer games. Whew!

I love that he plays soccer and that he loves it but with two littles going to away games can be difficult. I literally feel like I have pack like I am going away for the weekend. You never know how the weather is going to be out on a soccer field so you need to pack extra blankets, chairs, coats, hats, gloves, umbrellas, and rain boots. On top of that I need to be prepared to nurse Hudson in the car and have an extra change of clothes for him in case there is a blow out. Then for Maysie she needs toys to keep her busy while Jacob plays and also an extra pair of clothes in case she gets dirty. She hates being dirty. Jacob needs a spare change of clothes just in case it was raining during his game and he needs to get warm.

I tell you ... being a soccer mom can be quite difficult sometimes.

But this weekend we had none of that. The littles and I enjoyed just hanging around the house. We had no plans and no where we needed to be. It was glorious ... to say the least. I hope your weekend was as wonderfully relaxing as mine was.

Bonus ... I was able to watch two grown up movies this weekend while I snuggled the littles to sleep. Not sure how I felt about Wild {starring Reese Witherspoon} or Gone Girl {starring Ben Affleck} both were weird. But it was still nice despite the weirdness.

So now how about some hellos ...


Hello pretty girl. She wanted to be just like her brothers and ride a motorcycle.


Hello sunshine. Getting a little vitamin D in the afternoon.


Hello big sister and little brother. These two love making silly faces.


Hello my wild child. Never a dull moment with this one.


Hello sweet boy. Just relaxing on our lazy day.


Hello new playset. Eating dinner in her new "castle".


Hello my littlest. You are so easy going.


Hello bubble bath. After such a rough and tumble day we needed to clean the dirt out from behind her ears.
Hello Princess Charlotte Elizabeth Diana. I love the Royal Family

No comments:

Post a Comment